Morgan Sindall Property Services (MSPS) continues with Gas Safety Week and did you know…
- MSPS works closely with 12 clients (Councils or Housing Associations) who have gas compliance requirements.
- MSPS manages 42,500 domestic or residential properties, issuing landlords gas safety records and repairing any breakdowns of heating systems and appliances.
- Since the beginning of 2020, MSPS has managed to maintain a landlord’s gas safety Compliance of 82% over all gas contracts.
- MSPS employs 77 gas engineers across the 12 contracts, however we also use sub-contractors on gas related jobs for planned works.
- MSPS engineers have completed 580 gas boiler installations so far this year.
At MSPS the customer is at the heart of everything we do, and we work closely with our clients to ensure the safety and wellbeing of their residents. As landlords, in particular, they must follow strict safety legislations and measures to ensure their homes are well maintained, safe and compliant. MSPS provides compliance services for landlords and property owners ensuring that their properties are safe and meet all legislative criteria.
Our services include:
- Domestic heating systems (for sheltered accommodation or residential) – including gas, oil, solid fuel, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), solar and renewable systems.
- Non-domestic heating systems – including large commercial installations and district heating systems.
All MSPS engineers are fully qualified in Gas Safe registered, and appropriately qualified for Heating Equipment Testing and Approvals Scheme (HETAS) and Oil Firing Technical Association (OFTEC); they identify and manage risks to ensure residents and the general public are protected.
Finally, to keep track of the vast sum of data MSPS uses MSi, our in-house IT system, it records previous servicing dates along with electronic copies of compliance certification against each property. MSi then develops servicing programmes based on anniversary dates and residents’ profile information; prioritising properties with a history of poor access records. Using our data insight proposition we are continually refining our programmes to increase efficiency; compliance rates and providing our clients with peace of mind that their properties and residents remain safe.