We understand that a key driver for Landlords and property owners is the safety and wellbeing of residents. Landlords, in particular, are required to follow stringent safety legislations to ensure that their homes are well maintained, safe and compliant.
We provide a complete compliance service for Landlords and property owners ensuring that properties are safe and meet all legislative criteria. Our Services include:
- Electrical inspection and testing– including Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICRs) and Portable Applicant Testing (PAT) to both domestic and commercial installations.
- Domestic heating systems – including gas, oil, solid fuel, LPG, solar and renewable systems.
- Non-domestic heating systems – including commercial boilers and district heating systems.
- Fire detection and passive systems– including fire alarms, fire doors, smoke detectors, sprinkler systems and wet and dry risers.
- Water and air hygiene – including legionella control, water hygiene, water treatment and ductwork cleaning.
Our engineers are fully qualified including GasSafe registered, HETAS, OFTEC and NICEIC and adhere to the ACoP L8 guidelines; they identify and manage risks to ensure residents and the general public are protected. Our in-house IT system, MSi, records previous servicing dates along with electronic copies of compliance certification against each property. We use MSi to develop servicing programmes based on anniversary dates and resident profile information; prioritising properties with a history of poor access records. We continually refine our programmes to increase efficiency; delivering 100% compliance, providing our clients with peace of mind that their properties and the people that live within them remain safe.